Specifying and operating test programmes / test rigs
FSE manages all aspects of fluid systems and equipment test programmes.
Such aspects include:
- Defining product test requirements.
- Defining test rig / tooling requirements.
- Acting as test controller during prototype, qualification and robustness test phases.
- Analysing test result data both in real-time and after test completion.
- Writing formal test data reports.
With extensive knowledge of aerospace environmental requirements set forth by specifications such as RTCA-DO-160 and MIL-STD-810, FSE provides the ability needed to fully develop and manage test programs to meet industry standards as well as interpreting and understanding resulting test data.
FSE is a leading expert in defining and understanding ice threats and electrostatics within the aerospace industry. Specifically, FSE has defined the ice threat for the Trent XWB Engine and the Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) strategy for the A350XWB; both approved by the FAA / EASA.